First, and foremost, I'm thrilled that my M/M erotic romance story, Cowboy's Rough Ride: Knee Deep in Iron Creek, is featured in the anthology, For His Pleasure: Ten More Tales of Serving Him. This collection is value priced at 0.99 for a limited time. Get it while it's hot!
Second, I'm excited to report that I'm currently working on the third Curves book, which will continue the story of Jasmine, Evan, and Luke, in their unconventional threeway relationship. It's been slow going, and due to circumstances outside my control, I don't have as much done as I'd like at this point, but it's moving forward. This book will likely be longer than Secrets & Curves when it's finished and it should answer all of your burning questions:
- What does Jasmine think of her new job?
- Will she finally "come out" to her friends about this relationship?
- How will Luke balance his feelings for both Evan and Jasmine?
- Will Evan reconcile with his sister?
- What happened with Evan's nephew?
- What does a corgi with a blue ear have to do with this? (Okay, maybe that one isn't a burning question just yet, but it will be...)
And of course, the biggest question of all...
- Will there be a baby in their future?
I'm expecting the book to be done this fall, and you'll just have to read it to see. ;)